- UNITED NATIONS INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION [UNIDO]
- BUREAU OF ENERGY EFFICIENCY [BEE]
- CONFEDERATION OF INDIAN INDUSTRY [CII]
- GLOBAL ENVIROMENT FACILITY [GEF]
- MARHATTA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, INDUSTRIES & AGRICULTURE
- FACILITY FOR LOW CARBON TECHNOLOGY DEPLOYMENT [FLCTD]
A Revolutionary Energy Efficient Product in the Aluminium Metal Die Casting Industry for the Holding of Molten Aluminium with minimal Power Consumption called the “AL- THERMOS” in collaboration with German Technology.
Features & Key Benefits –
- The AL – THERMOS uses a porosity free High Alumina Refractory Tub consisting of Vacuum Formed Boards having low thermal conductivity.
- With use of this material the molten metal will not Stick to the surface of the Tub which is an added advantage.
- Highly Energy Efficient Consuming Low Power for Holding
- It has a 3 Chamber construction Pouring, Holding, & Scooping.
- Separate Top Heaters are provided which are Easy to Replace.
- Highly Suitable for Aluminium Die Casting Plants. (GDC & PDC)
- Metal Level Sensor provided to notify the Level of metal in the Holding Chamber.
- Skin Temperature will not exceed Ambient + 10°C.
|Sr.No||Furnace Capacity||Connected Power||Actual Consumed Power|
|1.||300 Kg.||4.5 KW||3 KW|
|2.||500 Kg.||6 KW||4.5 KW|
|3.||800 Kg.||9 KW||6 KW|
|4.||1000 Kg.||12 KW||8 KW|